Freshman English program coordinators, assistant coordinators, and interested instructors are kindly invited to a forum where they discuss their program structure: they collaborate on curriculum, assessment, teaching and learning related issues. The forum will not only enable the participants to exchange their ideas and experiences but also provide an opportunity for networking.
This forum will be held on Wednesday, 17th September, 1-4 pm, at Minerva Palace, Karakoy and it's free of charge.
Please register if you want to attend.
Please note that, due to the size of the venue, the conference can host only a limited number of participants and, therefore, registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis. There will be no on-site registration.
Register here for the Pre-conference Forum:
Thank you for your interest, however the link has been removed since we cannot accept any more registrations:-(
Sabanci University Freshman English Conference
1. 13.00 -13.15 - Registration – (Foyer) Distribute Badges and SU folders
2. 13.15 -13.30 - Welcoming remarks (2nd floor meeting room) – Dr Zeynep İ. Ö.
3. 13.30 -14.00 – Getting to know each other
4. 14.00 -15.50 – Forum – Inter-disciplinarity of Freshman English Programs
a. Institutional reflections
b. Good practices
c. Difficulties faced
e. Possible solutions
5. 15.50-16.00 - Closing remarks